The first Muppet Show Comic compilation book is out now.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I haven't seen it announced anywhere else so i figured i'd better start a thread about it here...for those of you who have had trouble chasing down those sold-out copies of the Muppet Show Comic Book, had problems ordering overseas, or experienced any other obstacles getting your hands on them, the first compilation book of the first four issue run is out now. Not only can you probably find it in your local comic shop, but also bookstores, amazon, and maybe even your local library (i was pleasantly surprised to learn that several branches of the Phoenix Public Libraries had copies on order).

Like the Farscape compilation book, the Muppet Show collection also contains additional pages...the sneak preview comic that was sold at conventions to promote the upcoming title (but with the top of Bert's head edited out of the At the Dance page) plus the one-pager that was in Disney Adventures. In a pleasant surprise, they also include both artworks for covers A & B before each story (Farscape only included covers A)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thumbed through a copy yesterday, and it was a very good looking compilation. In fact, the compilation retails for 10 bucks... that's cheaper than actually buying the 4 comic books separately. I've noticed many many other graphic novel compilations do quite the opposite, and even take stuff out (like the Simpsons compilations)... but we get, not only the comics (I don't know how untouched they are) but we get the bonus preview comic AND the alternate covers... I have all 4 issues, and even I wanna get this at some point.

Amy

Reaction score
Just for the record, because some people have been asking - the retail variant covers (the ones Dave Alvarez and I have been doing) are NOT in the book.
Neither the softcover nor the hardcover.
I'm a little disappointed, but I'll be pestering them to add them to subsequent printings.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Just for the record, because some people have been asking - the retail variant covers (the ones Dave Alvarez and I have been doing) are NOT in the book.
Neither the softcover nor the hardcover.
I'm a little disappointed, but I'll be pestering them to add them to subsequent printings.
What? We are not there? WHY?:grouchy: