The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That was a great interview. And you know, just today I was thinking it would be cool to interview Matt Vogel, and if I had to as him one thing, I'd ask if he performed the voice of Sweetums in Muppet Race Mania, considering he performed other Richard Hunt characters. I mean, in that game, Sweetums sounds a bit like Jerry Nelson, but Vogel has been performing Nelson's characters in recent years. And Matt Vogel confirmed that he has performed Sweetums a few times, but didn't confirm what productions (I figure he probably performed Sweetums in Letters to Santa). And I doubt you asked him about Sweetums in Muppet Race Mania.

Also, last night I dreamt that I went out to lunch with Jerry Nelson and we talked about Matt Vogel taking over his characters.

dwmckim

Reaction score
That article is TOTALLY relevant - it backs up the recent anti-poser article. Those photos are a sterling example of why real Muppets always photograph better than posers - no matter how realistic the build, flexible the material, or talented the photographer, you just can't pull that kind of awesome expression of sheer awe and ecstacy out of a poser. (Of course they should always use Sonia instead of the Maria photo poser too!)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Got any ideas for some new articles? Is there something you would like wrote? How about a disscution on some of the Up comming DVD's that where rumored, or a review on Muppet Central. lol Just fishing for ideas.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And what a Mooooooving tribute too.

(someone was going to say it. Call it a preemptive strike) :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
What has happened to the Mindset! COPYWRITE violations!