New UK Disney Store Muppet stuff

ohtherain

Reaction score
That's odd; Disney UK does not have the Muppet comics, a Muppet website or Muppet videos, but yet they have a small selection of Muppet merchandise which Disney Store US does not have.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's odd; Disney UK does not have the Muppet comics, a Muppet website or Muppet videos, but yet they have a small selection of Muppet merchandise which Disney Store US does not have.
Hey... hard to tell, the way the Disney Stores keep vanishing around malls. I hear they might make a comeback, and various malls that have either shut them down, or haven't had them for years may just get them back... at least that's the word on the street from the one remaining Disney store around me. Think it's the last one in the state.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
I don't know why they don't sell Muppet stuff is the Disney stores.:confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know why they don't sell Muppet stuff is the Disney stores.:confused:
They will... they've revealed it at the D23...

I mean... look at how long it took them to get Mickey and Donald back into the stores... and they've ALWAYS owned them. (remembers horror days of 102 dalmatians and Pooh being the only thing there... shudder).

I still want an Up figurine set, though...

Luke

Reaction score
The stuff Disney US is getting is the stuff that was already in the UK stores and has been for a year. It's a kind of "green" range based on the environment.