Save Our Snowth.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We didn't know it was yours? There's no name on it... *Stashes girls into storage space under the trap door in the floor. *Muffled lobster claws scuffle against the wall. You mind if I keep them here? Those inspectors have been harrassing us too.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
*tsk* What did I tell you kids about animal cruelty? Go to your rooms and think about what you've done :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We didn't know it was yours? There's no name on it... *Stashes girls into storage space under the trap door in the floor. *Muffled lobster claws scuffle against the wall. You mind if I keep them here? Those inspectors have been harrassing us too.
Okay, but we need to smuggle them out of here when they return in a week, otherwise we're in BIG trouble!

*gasp* "get my meds!"

He's BACK!
:big_grin:
Howdy, Shoe Fairy!
*tsk* What did I tell you kids about animal cruelty? Go to your rooms and think about what you've done :big_grin:
I wasn't being cruel to Jeanette... I only tied her up so she would run away, and I only gagged her so she wouldn't yell for help...
*stops punching this duck* Yes sir.....
That's not the same duck that blew up before our eyes is it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You got it chief. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with tieing them up and stopping them from screaming for help. *Ducks down into underground storage to be with da' girls.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with tieing them up and stopping them from screaming for help. *Ducks down into underground storage to be with da' girls.
Indeed, now if you'll excuse me...

*Takes Jeanette and cuddles her*