Letters to Santa Amazon Sales Rank

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are three months away from the exciting release of the Muppets Letters to Santa DVD. Let's keep an eye on the Amazon DVD Ranking. This title was just listed and is currently at around #50,000. Click here to check out the current top 100 Amazon rankings.

Since most of us will be getting the Letters to Santa DVD, we'd like to mention that if you order the release from Amazon using this link, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with a low-price guarantee. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow the price is good to it has already went down to 15$ not a bad deal. If i order it online now would i get it on the 29?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow the price is good to it has already went down to 15$ not a bad deal. If i order it online now would i get it on the 29?
From Amazon? I highly doubt it. I've never gotten anything mailed to me in a timely manner when I've ordered from Amazon. Even with a pre-order. But... maybe you'll get lucky? :stick_out_tongue:

Count von Count

Reaction score
Yeah Because Amazon wants to be know as low cost and a timely manner shippping site.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
I never have a problem with Amazon. I pre-ordered this (through the Muppet Central link, Philip) along with 2 of the hardcover comic collections to get the free shipping. We'll see when I get all of that though.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I've never really had any issues with Amazon (I wish they'd ship out stuff quicker when you use free shipping, but even so I'm still not waiting that long for my items).

However, my mother has had problems with them before.