eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Davina

Reaction score
thanks, and yes, we finally figured out the source of all my problems.. severe sleep apnea.. apparently never getting more then about 30 seconds of sleep at a time can do very very nasty things to you.. :smile: but now with a few meds (which are hopefully temporary..) and sleeping with a mask to keep airways actually open so i can actually sleep without waking myself up every 30 seconds or so to gasp for air.. i am at last on the mend (yay!) and hubby should be home in a little over a month (double yay) just in time for the holidays and all the snow shoveling :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Anybody heard from Bryan or anybody at eFX since late last month? I havent had replies to recent emails and the office phone is only on voice mail.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Anybody heard from Bryan or anybody at eFX since late last month? I havent had replies to recent emails and the office phone is only on voice mail.

Nothing yet...I haven't heard anything from him as of yet. I can try and send him a PM at RS and see if he will respond. He must be REALLY busy!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just spoke to Bryan.The hold up with Rizzo is that they are still trying to source the correct fur.Pre order now is likely to be late this month or early next month.There will be a payment plan available, most likely $100 deposit and the balance divided by two equal payments.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Just spoke to Bryan.The hold up with Rizzo is that they are still trying to source the correct fur.Pre order now is likely to be late this month or early next month.There will be a payment plan available, most likely $100 deposit and the balance divided by two equal payments.

$100 deposit then two payments...starting to sound expensive. I am wondering how much it is going to be. But excited! :shifty:

eFX

Reaction score
Sorry to be a "stranger" lately, but we have been really busy launching the new website and our new Star Trek license. We are constantly updating the website with new assets, since there is so much more information that we had to upload to the new site. So, check back to the website from time to time and you may see something new!

Thanks!

Bryan

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Okay, here's my guess based on absolutely nothing...

A $100 deposit plus two $150 payments.

Anyone else want to try and we'll see who comes closest?

:stick_out_tongue: