eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

unclematt

Reaction score
I would think the Piggy body would be very difficult

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Agreed... especially with it's odd shape and plump legs to go with it...

They probably didn't get that far with Piggy yet I bet since she s not due till the middle of next year. They got other licenses and things being made in China so this is taking there time at the moment. You go to remember that this team is small and not a big company. Plus they are getting ready for Rizzo's pre-order, working on Kermit next, and other props all at the same time.

unclematt

Reaction score
Do we know if they have plans for any other Muppet products besides the replicas?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Do we know if they have plans for any other Muppet products besides the replicas?
There are no plans for other Muppet products besides the replicas, as that is all that their licence allows.

muppetperson

Reaction score
They probably didn't get that far with Piggy yet I bet since she s not due till the middle of next year. They got other licenses and things being made in China so this is taking there time at the moment. You go to remember that this team is small and not a big company. Plus they are getting ready for Rizzo's pre-order, working on Kermit next, and other props all at the same time.
Plus, they have to see how the first two are selling, before outlaying too much costs down the track.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Man, it's taking a while to hear about costs. I just hope it doesn't get put-off again. :shifty:

hoopless

Reaction score
Man, it's taking a while to hear about costs. I just hope it doesn't get put-off again. :shifty:
in some ways i kind of hope it does, just so i have more time to gather money, what with being skint an' all, and with Christmas coming up I have even less money. On the flipside however, I might be able to ask for him as my only present from the rents if he's not much more than 300 and is announced soon.

Davina

Reaction score
i'm with you, right now, delays are a good thing as far as my budget goes. with hubby on deployment, and my summer of medical tests to figure out what odd thing was wrong with me now... budget shrank a very good deal and this sort of thing is right out the window right now for a few more months anyway... any $ we do save has to stay in savings for actual emergencies and medical bills..

muppetperson

Reaction score
i'm with you, right now, delays are a good thing as far as my budget goes. with hubby on deployment, and my summer of medical tests to figure out what odd thing was wrong with me now... budget shrank a very good deal and this sort of thing is right out the window right now for a few more months anyway... any $ we do save has to stay in savings for actual emergencies and medical bills..
Sorry to hear about your health and financial problems,Davina, and I hope things get better for you soon.
I dare say that it will probably be a couple of months by the time Rizzo is made and shipped to eFX's warehouse, so after a small deposit, we will have a couple of more months to save.