eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Other MR Photo Puppet sizes

So now I am wondering...Are Gonzo and Animal not the right sizes either? Anybody know?:frown:

statler salad

Reaction score
Hey guys, here we go with the Kermit comparison picture....

Many thanks to whoever sent me this!:smile:
Side by side comparison - there is no comparison!

EFX Kermit looks amazing! Unbelieveable difference between them, i'm so glad I waited and didn't buy the MR version!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Something with MR's Animals size does not seem right, his legs from the knees down are far too short compared to pictures of him. His arms appear shorted than the puppets as well

Luke

Reaction score
Side by side comparison - there is no comparison!

EFX Kermit looks amazing! Unbelieveable difference between them, i'm so glad I waited and didn't buy the MR version!
Yeah looking at that, EFX version does look much more polished - the naked versions stomach is way too fat. However, with EFX you are stuck with forever having him as Reporter Kermit so i'd probably keep both versions incase i wanted to theme a display or something like for christmas. You can't do that with EFX's. The price is also a factor - this Kermit could be three times as much as MR version.

I will probably get Kermit, Fozzie, Pepe and Rizzo. They can keep Piggy, not interested. I hope they re-do Gonzo ... though i think Animal is accurate enough they needn't bother with him. Bunsen and Beaker or Scooter would be great too.