Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer released

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah they tend to reference their other works a lot in their movies, including the other films, apparently even Wall-e appears from out of a bin at one split-second around the bit where buzz and woody land in Andy's mum's car.:eek::excited:
Don't forget to look for the Pizza Planet truck in EVERY movie...

Outside of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 that is... mainly because it's important to the plot of both movies, and therefore, not hidden.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Don't forget to look for the Pizza Planet truck in EVERY movie...

Outside of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 that is... mainly because it's important to the plot of both movies, and therefore, not hidden.
Wait, how exactly is it important to the plot of Toy Story 2?:confused:

Back to the point, there's a video somewhere on youtube that
(if their all real) points out all the appearences, including the apparent Wall-e appearence and also according to the video the pizza planet truck is charecterized as a member of the race crowd in the movie Cars!:excited: I know because I saw it with my own eyes on the video, but it does sound suspicious that they were wiped from certain releases....:search:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Wait, how exactly is it important to the plot of Toy Story 2?:confused:
In Toy Story 2, the toys drive the Pizza Planet truck on their way to the airport to save Woody. It's a pretty important scene.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is the ultimate act of clever I've ever seen...

Check out this toy commercial

It was made specifically by Pixar to hype up the film. The account even has REAL commercials in it to throw you off.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
there is a super early screening tomorrow for any college students in or around boston

this is the email i got

"
Attention college students,

There will be two free college cliffhanger edition screenings of TOY STORY 3 this week and all you need is a student ID for entry:

4/27 Regal Fenway 7:30PM
4/28 AMC Boston Common 7:30PM

You could win free DVDs of the first two movies, Toy Story and Toy Story 2, and other giveaways. Please come. And I repeat, does not matter what college, just have a student ID and come on over!

IF YOU ARE NOT IN COLLEGE OR DO NOT HAVE A STUDENT ID, YOU WILL NOT GET IN.

Thanks,
Alex "

JJandJanice

Reaction score

It was made specifically by Pixar to hype up the film. The account even has REAL commercials in it to throw you off.
That's just AWESOME. It's looks so real like that really was a commerical rip off from someone's old VHS. Ultimate act f Clever indeed.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score

I checked out the comments on the profile page and there are a few people who think it's just a PIXAR fan with too much time on their hands. :smile:

It was a really good idea from someone in the marketing department.