New Merchandise @ Disneyland Resort

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score

muppetperson

Reaction score
New to me too.I like the design on the Muppet Mug of Kermit in color infront of the others in black and white.

matleo

Reaction score
Dude! I want the Kermit "toothpick holder" so I can drink my bottle of...uhm..."toothpicks" while looking at Kermit.*

--Matt

*kids remember if you are are under the age of 21 it is illegal to use 'toothpicks' and if you do use 'toothpicks' remember to have a friend who is not under the influence of 'toothpicks' to drie you home.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, yeah the "toothpick holder" is a great idea for us older fans, ha ha. I'd definitely pick up a set of at least four of those, and the drinking glass as well. I've got the first version of the mug that I got from the Disney Store a couple years ago, no green handle or rim.

Great finds!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The art on the mug was on a sweatshirt in Disney World not too long ago. I love the lunchbox!

Ryan, if you're reading this, did you see any of this stuff down in Florida?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The art on the mug was on a sweatshirt in Disney World not too long ago. I love the lunchbox!

Ryan, if you're reading this, did you see any of this stuff down in Florida?
*zips in* You called? :super:

I did indeed see the glass and the "toothpick holder." I think the lunchbox was there too, but I'm don't remember all that clearly... I know the mug wasn't there--I would've bought it if it was. They also had a set of Muppet writing pens (each with a different character on it--Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Piggy, Chef, Animal, and... either Beaker or Rizzo, I think). That was about all the new merchandise I saw. I was very disappointed in the low, low selection of merch. :smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*zips in* You called? :super:
...I was very disappointed in the low, low selection of merch. :smirk:
Really? Now is that because as a fan, you (like all of us) would never ever be content with even a wharehouse filled with cool stuff? Or because it really was a pitiful stash? I was disappointed myself two years ago, but it was mostly because there will never be enough.

Glad you're back though. The place just wasn't the same without you! It got all... normal around here. :stick_out_tongue:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well....it was new to me anyway, not sure how new it all actually is. Anywho......here goes.....:smile:

Kermit Lunchbox

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/mdm92278/DSC01532.jpg

Kermit Glass and Kermit Shot Glass (Disney calls it a "toothpick holder")

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/mdm92278/DSC01534.jpg

Muppets Mug

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/mdm92278/DSC01533.jpg

They also had two ladies t-shirts and two mens t-shirts. Like I said, they're new to me!
i really like the lunch box that is really cool :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I love that Mug, anyone going to DisneyLand?

Is it Disneyland in California or Disney in Florida?

But seriously if anyone can get me one of these mugs please message me.

Chris:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Really? Now is that because as a fan, you (like all of us) would never ever be content with even a wharehouse filled with cool stuff? Or because it really was a pitiful stash? I was disappointed myself two years ago, but it was mostly because there will never be enough.

Glad you're back though. The place just wasn't the same without you! It got all... normal around here. :stick_out_tongue:
Probably a combination of both... :shifty: It just seemed like a pretty pitiful amount of stuff compared to many of the other stores. Maybe I just think they should be represented as full-fledged Disney characters rather than just attraction-based characters, which is how they seem to be now, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I'm glad to be back! It was a lot of fun down there, but It's always good to come home.