Have a full body shot of Piggy in pink GMC dress?

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering if any had a FULL BODY shot of Piggy in that gorgeous pink dress she wears in the Muppet Caper? thanks.

I constantly find that same photo where she is wearing the dress but from the waist up and with kermit.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Are you refering to the one with the tassels around her neck? Milton bradley did a puzzel of Piggy up dancing on a table.You can see a small picture of it in the puzzels section of the muppet collectibles guide here at MC.Cant make out a lot of detail, so I suppose you would have to track down the puzzel.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Yes, that's the dress I am talking about. I have that picture in my album on my computer, but like you've said, it is very small and can't see a lot of details. I once tried bidding on it on ebay awhile back and was outbid. Oh well...:sympathy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
There is also the long shot in the book Jim Henson The Works on page 130.
It appears to be a pink dress with the pink feathery tassels going around her shoulders and neck, and then starting again from her hips and becoming a hulla dress.Then there is some silver sequins on her stomach.Maybe you could watch the DVD and pause it and try taking photos of it.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thank you, I will try to see if I can seek that book out. Thank you, Muppetperson!:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering why exactly you were looking for the photo in the first place. Just intrigued.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Beaurrgard - I just love the dress and just wanted a full body shot of her in it. I have all of the miss piggy posters which have her in great getups with fantastic poses.

Gotcha Muppetperson.