Fraggle Rock Season 4 and the Book

stick

Reaction score
i have season 123 and i need the final 4/5 but now the complete series is out is there hope for just season 4/5 to come out.... in canada? i dont really need the complete series, i have 123 but if 4/5 isnt coming out i'll have to get it but, id like to complete my 123 series with 4/5. and whens the book coming out in canada? :excited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, technically there's only 4 seasons. HBO just split it to milk it more. So far as I'm aware, HIT wants you and me to re-buy the 3 seasons we bought.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Unless you buy the season 4 from HIT AUS and get a player that plays DVDs from all around the world...Just be warned that they skipped Sidebottom Blues from a 2nd copy of Woopie Water :wink:

stick

Reaction score
well thats dumb. cant they continue the series? they released 123 we need 4/5 darn it. wheres season 4/5 is it out in canada now? :search:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
well thats dumb. cant they continue the series? they released 123 we need 4/5 darn it. wheres season 4/5 is it out in canada now? :search:

Nope... And currently no plans (at least non announced) for any sort of North American release. They do have the Australian version, but it's missing the Sidebottom Blues episode.

I do believe they will put out seaons 4 eventually, but as of now...

Davina

Reaction score
lots of people have written and complained to them about this, so hopefully it will eventually be resolved.... *grumbles* i certainly gave them a good talking to..

superboober

Reaction score
And if not, we then put them through the Ordeal of the Glumberglots.

stick

Reaction score
well, i'm not gonna go buy that complete series 96 episodes... i dont see the point when i already have seasons 123 and just need 4/5. i would buy it if i didnt have 123, man why do they release the complete series after 123 is out... like release one or the other! but i would like to see the extra stuff in the complete series, hmmm? :smirk: