The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

muppets2

Reaction score
the new zoe puppet very freaky

and the statler and waldorf masks words cant describe how scary they were

muppets2

Reaction score
a werid mask i saw at the halloween store(not statler and waldorf LOL):boo::sleep::hungry:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I was walking into Office Depot and I heard this kid ask a man who was walking by: "Are you famous? Are you famous? Cuz you look famous" XD

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well I know a boy in my class who I think looks like Rodney off Only Fools and Horses, in fact theres two of them in the class. If you don't know what I'm talking about here's a picture of Rodney off Only Fools and Horses -> .

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
According to a radio station, "teacup pigs" (like teacup chihuahuas) are becoming "in style" in the U.K. (Any British members that can prove or disprove this?)

Fluffets

Reaction score
According to a radio station, "teacup pigs" (like teacup chihuahuas) are becoming "in style" in the U.K. (Any British members that can prove or disprove this?)
You mean tiny piglets? That people carry in tiny bags? I've never heard of such a thing, interesting if true though, I've heard of fashioble tiny horses though, like ponys but I think smaller. If this is the case I think Piggy would be chopping down people before you could say "Hi-yah!":smile::mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw a commercial for Dayton Pest Control today, and they used the exact same tune for their commercial I used to use as background music for some of my older Steve D'Monster videos on ThemTube.