POP! (Happy Birthday!)

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Happy birthday to the Muppet of Anything! Hope it's a great day AM!
Aw, thanks Beth! :big_grin: It was a great day, indeed! Lol, half the greatness was just listening to this:

*Meanwhile at Victoria's Secret*

LADY #1: What are you staring at?

SNOWTH: *In the bra (which is not a color) section* Huh? Oh, say, how would you like to come to my friend's birthday party?

LADY #1: No thank you.

SNOWTH: Come on, he's very lonely, there's only ONE person at the party right now... besides him... and it's a frog!

LADY #1: Good-bye. *Leaves*

SNOWTH: *Strolls up to another lady* Hey, wanna come dancing out of my friend's birthday cake?

LADY #2: No thank you... *Leaves*

SNOWTH: I ain't licked yet!
****! That one frog you mentioned hasn't been very nice to me lately, going on about how lonely and pathetic I am...

He shutup after he ate a knuckle sandwich. :wink:

...I don't think anyone is going to lick you, friend Snowth.
Now this...THIS right here? This is EPIC WIN condensed into WORDS. Snowth, you're just....EPIC FAIL. :attitude: ;-)

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Happy birthday!

Oh, my goodness, all the birthdays around here and I can't bake you all a cake and watch you eat it....have a good one for me! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*So, moments later at the food court*

SNOWTH: ... He's a really great guy, wonderful, offbeat sense of humor, and a brilliant conversationalist... the only problem is not too many people come to his party, and it would mean so much to him if you could find it in your heart to come to his birthday party and cheer him up, what do you say?

LITTLE GIRL: *Runs away* WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Outside the mall*

SNOWTH: Alright, I'm through reasoning, now let's get down to some serious bribery... how about five dollars in unmarked bills?

HOOKER: Get lost, twerp.

SNOWTH: Look, my buddy's GOTTA have a girl at his party... *Pulls money out of pocket* Here... uh... twenty bucks, it's all I got!

HOOKER: No!

SNOWTH: Alright, 300, twenty now, 280 later!

HOOKER: Look, I told you before, now I'm gonna tell you again, BUZZ OFF!

SNOWTH: *Holds up money* I'M BEGGING YOU!

*Police car pulls up*

OFFICER: *Over speaker* Lookin' a good time, buddy?

SNOWTH: *Sarcastically* Oh, this all VERY sophisticated... *Runs aways*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Prawn: *wanders onto street corner* Oh, evening officer. ...is it casual Friday? ...how casual do you get at the station? ...no pants, eh? Huh. Well good luck with that. I'm off to my friend's birthday party! ...Say... you wouldn't wanna jump out of a cake for him... would you?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Prawn: *wanders onto street corner* Oh, evening officer. ...is it casual Friday? ...how casual do you get at the station? ...no pants, eh? Huh. Well good luck with that. I'm off to my friend's birthday party! ...Say... you wouldn't wanna jump out of a cake for him... would you?
Tell him to be careful with them candles. They made me look like Homer Simpson!