I Heart the 70s

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
They also got to perform the Beatles' "Got to Get You Into My Life" in that ill-fated Sgt. Pepper film the Bee Gees got roped into, hehe.

I have it on tape. It's fun for kitsch value, hehe.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well although I wasn't born in the 70s, here are some of my favorite things from that era.
What's Happenin'
I love that show! Based on the Movie "Cooly High" witch witch was referred by critics to as the Black version of "American Graffiti" witch was the Name of Boyz II 20 million Men's debut album, Cooleyhighharmony, witch had the song "It So Hard To Say Good By To Yesterday" witch was originally from the Motions To the Movie Cooly High" Witch was originally song by Motown artist G.C. Cameron. :stick_out_tongue:

Yeah, all those disgruntled punk-rockers went and dismantled the dance hall, piece by piece.
Where did they take all the pieces?

but for pizza in general, I'll stick with DiGorno.
Yuck!:stick_out_tongue:

And I think when we hear Disco now, we're hearing the best of it
Like the Bee Gee's!:smile:

Kiss even tried to do a Disco album. As far as I'm concerned, the Ramones is the best punk rock band.
Yeah, I really like them a lot too!

"After The Love Is Gone" was a great song by them.
I love that song!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
If you ask me, Earth, Wind & Fire was the greatest disco band ever!

Ba-de-ah,
Say do you remember?
Ba-de-ah,
Dancin' in September?
Ba-de-ah,
Never was a cloudy daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
Yeah, I mean I really like that song a lot but that is some of their later work. I really like some of their middle stuff where that had a more international vibe going to it!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I thought The Jeffersons was 80's to?
Oh well :smile:. I just started to get to know "Good Times" from TV land ...their times were more than a little depressing :frown:.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Wasn't The Jeffersons like 70s/80s? Something like that?
I think so, it was the end of the 70's, but it was such a art my childhood I think of it as 80's :smile:. My ma had a crush on Mr. Bentley, and I inherited it :smile:.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, you mean sort of a late seventies, early to mid eighties thing going?