Does anyone have the Muppet Christmas Village?

muppetguy

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had received the first installment of this collection? If so, can someone post pics? I am interested in ordering these, but I want to make sure they look really amazing for the price of each installment. Thank you.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I have the first 3 installments of the village - I will have to get some pics taken. They are sitting in storage at my mothers home with all my other Christmas decorations bc my apt is too small!

The village buildings are great quality! Gonzo on the sled and Santa Kermit are great quality for as small as they are! The Piggy is sub-standard - which was disappointing, Chef is good, and Statler and Waldorf are part of one of the buildings - so they aren't as good as they could have been!

Still waiting on the tree and the other 5 or 6 characters though!

muppetguy

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks for letting me know. Can't wait to see those pics, before I order them. Hope to see those pics soon.:wink:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
whats the web site addres to order these from? I wanna get em before christmas :smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
Not sure there was a web address,there was a flyer maybe a year back and you had to phone to order them.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed that Fozzie's name is spelt wrong on the list Kermit is holding?

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Just wanted to post something to bring this topic to the top for the new people that might not know about this set. With the holidays coming and all.

Kevin

muppetguy

Reaction score
I purchased the set

I have the first two installments and they are ok. They definitly photoshoped the figurines on the website. Piggy looks different in person. All in all, it's a muppet village.:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have the first two installments and they are ok. They definitly photoshoped the figurines on the website. Piggy looks different in person. All in all, it's a muppet village.:smile:
Any snapshots? I would be interested in seeing them! :embarrassed: