New Muppet Youtube videos

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Sorry to double post...just thought you'd be interested to know that I now have Habenara (Beaker style :stick_out_tongue:) on my phone as my ringtone.
Actually, there is a cool way to get anything, even YouTube videos, on your phone as a ringtone: Audiko.net! Heard about this one from Chris Pirillo.

BJ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I love it that Statler and Waldorf are heckling other YouTube videos, now. Including a response to the illegally uploaded "Mahna Mahna." One of the videos is a response to a video that Weezer uploaded, and another is for a great video called "Western Spaghetti". I love it!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Okay, here's my idea for the first Electric Mayhem video: Have the quintessential rock band playing Rock Band, and have them make fun of the beta-tester peripherals that shipped with it!

BJ
I would BUY Rock Band if the Electric Mayhem were on it! :excited:

I have a fascination with them singing "As the World Falls Down" ... I think they'd do a great cover for it.

beaker

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY the kind of viral marketing and guerrilla stuff Ive been hoping for for some time. It's great to see the Muppets utilizing youtube, as well as all the great content on Muppets.com

Remember, the Fraggles ARE coming to youtube soon, as Karen Prell and Goelz will be in tow with Fraggles at a Fraggle thing at San Diego Comic Con

Anyways, I say the Muppet performers and writers should GO NUTS with this thing

Have the Muppets, be it Beaker or S&W, etc start filming video responses to people's posts. The Beaker Rick Astley video, have Electric Mayhem spam up youtube with all sorts of sillyness. Have Electric Mayhem attempt to play Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

I GUARANTEE that this will bring the Muppets up to crazy new heights of attention within the youth demographic.

There also needs to be viral website, and guerrilla street promotion of the Muppets much like major film companies do(posters on city streets, etc)

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY the kind of viral marketing and guerrilla stuff Ive been hoping for for some time. It's great to see the Muppets utilizing youtube, as well as all the great content on Muppets.com
Hey! The fact they even have a video response to an "illegal" uploading of Mahnah Mahnah instead of demanding it be taken down is utter amazingness. I mean, Muppets.com is amazing enough, but not everyone's gonna pop up on there.

If they make their own Muppet Youtube Poops with their own clips(and get some waver from Dic productions and Nintendo to include "Mama Luigi somehwere in it) we'd have something freaking wonderful here.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
If they make their own Muppet Youtube Poops with their own clips(and get some waver from Dic productions and Nintendo to include "Mama Luigi somehwere in it) we'd have something freaking wonderful here.
That would be so awesome. that'd be a fun assignment too. Just sit at a computer and make a movie that makes little to no sence. Youtube Poops are awesome:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Hey! The fact they even have a video response to an "illegal" uploading of Mahnah Mahnah instead of demanding it be taken down is utter amazingness. I mean, Muppets.com is amazing enough, but not everyone's gonna pop up on there.
I don't believe it's illegal to have Muppet clips on youtube, given there's a bajillion of em on youtube. Did you mean Muppet clips edited to be inappropriate?

It'd be even cooler if S&W made specific responses to the video they're spose to be responding too

How many gosh awful Sonic cartoons were made before the glorious 2003 Sonic X? I just remember the 1998 Sonic Japanese anime film, and Sonic Underground.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't believe it's illegal to have Muppet clips on youtube, given there's a bajillion of em on youtube. Did you mean Muppet clips edited to be inappropriate?

It'd be even cooler if S&W made specific responses to the video they're spose to be responding too

How many gosh awful Sonic cartoons were made before the glorious 2003 Sonic X? I just remember the 1998 Sonic Japanese anime film, and Sonic Underground.
I liked Sonic Adventures much more than Sonic X myself :smile:.
Fraggles on youtube? You mean there is going to be an official recording of them at comic con? :excited:*hops*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's technically against copyright law to do anything with Muppet material without the owner's consent, other than for your own, personal use. I'm fairly certain that would include putting them on YouTube... though I suppose Statler and Waldorf gave "permission" by commenting on that Mahna Mahna video.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's technically against copyright law to do anything with Muppet material without the owner's consent, other than for your own, personal use. I'm fairly certain that would include putting them on YouTube... though I suppose Statler and Waldorf gave "permission" by commenting on that Mahna Mahna video.
Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.