Miss Piggy Glove From Tms

Luke

Reaction score
Yes, i see what you mean. It's the right kinda colour as some others have been, and the writing does usually have swirls and say "Kissy Kissy" or "Love" but it looks like its been signed by someone else. Maybe its a more recent replica since Frank left them, but i'd be extrememly suprised if it hasn't originated from Henson.

As you asked at first, it'd be interesting to know if there is anything on the label as thats how i had heard they could authenticate them.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know that someone won Miss Piggy's glove(s) at the auction during The Muppet Show Live! during MuppetFest.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yeah, it was two gloves in a box frame.Fozzie's rubber chicken was auctioned too.Adrienne Franz(ex Amber Bold & Beautiful) was bidding against someone from Muppet Central for the Gloves but she lost.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I remember that. It was so awesome when he won the gloves!

I wanted that rubber chicken, but was already broke from the trip! HA HA!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Can I get one?

Is there a way I can get one of these replica gloves? Does anyone have one for sale? Any info would help. Thank you.:smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Is there a way I can get one of these replica gloves? Does anyone have one for sale? Any info would help. Thank you.:smile:
I'll keep an eye out, Muppetguy!

Has anyone got any links to a decent high resolution picture of Miss Piggy? I'm going to have the glove re-freamed and would like a good size picture of piggy in the middle.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you Reevz, I appreciate it. I would love to have one being she's my favorite muppet! :mad::embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Try copy and pasteing the link, my friend.

And I don't mean Pigs in Space...