What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Kiki

Reaction score
I wasn't too sure what catagory this thread would go under, but if it needs to be moved... yeah. Okay, doesn't matter. Anywho's YES, SO, what was the last Henson thing you bought? When I say 'Henson' I mean anything Muppet-related: Sesame Street, Dark Crystal, Fraggle Rock... any Muppety goodness, y'know?

The last thing I got was a 'Plump Fiction' Miss Piggy poster! You know the one.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
City Critters. They're blind boxed and I hope to get the last two (out of 8) this week. There's been some speculation on how much they're designed from Jim Henson's doodles, but they do resemble those I've seen in his book. I'm not a big fan of the MindStyle company's methods of blind boxing or their expensive conceptual take on the Dark Crystal figures, but these are really cool. :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
...Just the other day though I got Muppet soap still in it's packet and the soap's shaped as Miss Piggy (how kitsch)! It is from 1978, too. XD Got it from a nearby Collectible shop.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
...Just the other day though I got Muppet soap still in it's packet and the soap's shaped as Miss Piggy (how kitsch)! It is from 1978, too. XD Got it from a nearby Collectible shop.
That's a pretty cool find, Kiki

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The last Henson-related thing I bought was TMS Season 2. (That's a long time isn't it?)

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Some old (at least more than ten years) SS Videos from a place called the arc.

Kiki

Reaction score
That's a pretty cool find, Kiki
Thanks! :smile: And yeah, I kind of agree with you, Iit is pretty darn cool. I'd post a pic of it only I can't find it anywhere... not even in the MC Collectibles page!