Something big is about to happen!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Why thank you. :embarrassed: Just crummy cell snaps spruced up with some Muppety goodness (I still have lots of those puppet shots from my Palisades days).

I may have seen that shirt you're talking about. I used to have a black t shirt with a full-bodied Animal on it in black and white, but the only one's I've found on Ebay are rather large for me. Argh! But there is some attractive new merchandise that seems to be filtering in (better than silly stickers featuring Bunsen with captions like "I have no eyeballs!" That one still makes me mad.

The online Target seems to have discontinued the backpacks and there aren't any chain stores like that in city limits (SF keeps chains far away from the hub).
Sure thing and wow that Gonzo image is great where did you get it?
Yeah I bought that kermit shirt in a store in los angeles on melrose.
And it's odd we have a Target right smack dab in the middle of hollywood lol.
But the only wal-mart is in the ghetto..
And yeah I usually hate things with dumb saying or trendy sayings on them.
I also really miss the shirts that used to be in hottopic that fine! made that had pictures of real muppets or posers from photoshoots.
I used to have a ringer-t that had the entire band on it and it was a glitter iron on, I'm such a sucker for those.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah I bought that kermit shirt in a store in los angeles on melrose.
And it's odd we have a Target right smack dab in the middle of hollywood lol.
But the only wal-mart is in the ghetto..
Heh... All the Wal*Marts around me (and I use the term around loosely) are all the way out on various highways, and I can only go there with someone, if I can get a ride. So, basically I visit Wal*mart once or twice a year or so.

Target? I can get to at least 2 by bus, and and additional 2 if I can catch a quick ride.

Davina

Reaction score
I'm in alaska.. so take what I can get.. right now that's Wal-mart... so i've been buying all the muppet shirts and shorts i can get my hands on.. sadly, not for me though... :frown: my step daughters get them- want em or not! :smile: have found one or two items for me (one in Womens.. and one in the men's department - it was a SS shirt..) figure if i buy we might eventually get more.. and better... *sigh*
did also find one for the girls at Fred Meyers...
and hopefully.. well, we're getting a Target later this fall sometime.. so we'll actually have a few options again....
really just wish there was more in the younger girls department instead of all being in the juniors area...

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Frogboy

I love the pic of Gonzo that you have. Do you have any more pics of the muppets like this, especially Miss Piggy? By the way, the oscar shirt looks great on you. You definitly work the oscar....:grouchy: Thanks!​