Something big is about to happen!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
With the realse of the Muppet show season three I was a little bumed that the Wal mart I work at had no Muppet mercindice. Untill today I found right out in the open just put out today A really cool te shirt. It may have been somewhere before but I really liked it. It had a drawing of Animal and in big print said "I'm the loud Friend". To bad it is only for girls though, or I would buy one for me when I go and get TMS3. Wal-mart is starting to put Muppet stuff out this could be the start of something BIG!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
yeah all the muppet merch wal-mart has been getting is for girls. grrr they also have some trendy kermit shirt with cross bones under his head and some horri dlooking brown kermit bag for girls, and girls underwear.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
yeah all the muppet merch wal-mart has been getting is for girls. grrr they also have some trendy kermit shirt with cross bones under his head and some horri dlooking brown kermit bag for girls, and girls underwear.
See, H&M stores have cute briefs for guys with fun graphics, patterns and pop icons like Superman and Hulk on them. I think it's time to make Muppet shorts for me! Heck I'd even wear the girl ones they'd be at all comfortable, but I doubt that. :eek:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
See, H&M stores have cute briefs for guys with fun graphics, patterns and pop icons like Superman and Hulk on them. I think it's time to make Muppet shorts for me! Heck I'd even wear the girl ones they'd be at all comfortable, but I doubt that. :eek:
I don't mind buying girls shirts cause I'm skinny enough to fit into them but I have the way they cut all girl sleaves now so people know it's a girls shirt, it's like they know guys buy them and are making it even more aggravating.
I'd totally wear some Muppet Boxer briefs, especially some dr. teeth ones hehe:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Once again... Looking for Muppet Men's clothes? Try Kohls. I've seen a lot of both Muppet Show AND Sesame Street products there, all in the men's aisle.

Personally, it's not that I avoid Wal*mart for political reasons, it's just... well, they're really really far away from me, and I don't think they're any better than Target, to be frank about it. And Targets abound near me.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't really like many of the new muppet shirts, I guess because many of them are dark looking...that and I'm never really liked Animal for some reason -.-

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't mind buying girls shirts cause I'm skinny enough to fit into them but I have the way they cut all girl sleaves now so people know it's a girls shirt, it's like they know guys buy them and are making it even more aggravating.
I'd totally wear some Muppet Boxer briefs, especially some dr. teeth ones hehe:big_grin:
I know what you mean. Here's a horrid little modern composition of cell pics where I'm actually wearing a girl's Oscar shirt of that sort. :grouchy:

I just got the Kermit back pack from amazon. It's bigger than I would have liked. but it's pretty and if I attended classes it would be great for holding books. Right now it just holds gym clothes, fishy crackers, diet coke and sketch supplies. :smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I know what you mean. Here's a horrid little modern composition of cell pics where I'm actually wearing a girl's Oscar shirt of that sort. :grouchy:

I just got the Kermit back pack from amazon. It's bigger than I would have liked. but it's pretty and if I attended classes it would be great for holding books. Right now it just holds gym clothes, fishy crackers, diet coke and sketch supplies. :smile:
They have another new girls shirt at wal-mart it's of kermit though, I'm sort of tired of kermit shirts my fave one of him is one made by fine! and on the front it says hi ho the back say bye ho lol and it's like a baseball type of shirt.
I'm more inclined to buy shirts of other characters but I did buy the new animal shirt tonight for my sister, her birthday is coming up.
That's a cute shirt btw and you aint so bad lookin urself there frogboy :wink:
Btw that Kermit backpack you got was available at Target.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
They have another new girls shirt at wal-mart it's of kermit though, I'm sort of tired of kermit shirts my fave one of him is one made by fine! and on the front it says hi ho the back say bye ho lol and it's like a baseball type of shirt.
I'm more inclined to buy shirts of other characters but I did buy the new animal shirt tonight for my sister, her birthday is coming up.
That's a cute shirt btw and you aint so bad lookin urself there frogboy :wink:
Btw that Kermit backpack you got was available at Target.
Why thank you. :embarrassed: Just crummy cell snaps spruced up with some Muppety goodness (I still have lots of those puppet shots from my Palisades days).

I may have seen that shirt you're talking about. I used to have a black t shirt with a full-bodied Animal on it in black and white, but the only one's I've found on Ebay are rather large for me. Argh! But there is some attractive new merchandise that seems to be filtering in (better than silly stickers featuring Bunsen with captions like "I have no eyeballs!" That one still makes me mad.

The online Target seems to have discontinued the backpacks and there aren't any chain stores like that in city limits (SF keeps chains far away from the hub).