Muppets win a Grammy for "Green and Red Christmas"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thaks Greg, hey BTW did you get my pm it seems like your ignoring me

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Sorry Dwayne, I've got a stack of PMs a mile high that I really need to go through (I've been real busy this past few days), I will check your message and try to get back to you tonight.

And yes, the Muppets were at the award show last night... they filmed some pre-show interviews and other antics from the red carpet... I hear that we might see parts of them surface somewhere in the not so distant future. :coy:

beaker

Reaction score
Holy Tamole!

Both the Muppets and Barack Obama won a grammy last night?
Oh this is too full of awesomeness.

I cannot wait to see the Kermit and Pepe segments. I have always loved seeing the Muppets do on the street impromptu interview segments(like Jay Leno's Streetwalking segments)

peyjenk

Reaction score
Hmmmmm..... maybe this would be good time to buy the CD and give it a listen.... :shifty:

Yes, I know. I'm a failure of a Muppet fan 'cause I don't even have it. If it helps, though, I did read a review of it on Toughpigs. :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, it was almost impossible to find this year as a CD in stores. I did get the Disney Christmas 07 disk, which has the Run Run Rudolph Electric mayhem cover version on it. That's the closest thing I got, though.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
:shifty:

Yes, I know. I'm a failure of a Muppet fan 'cause I don't even have it. If it helps, though, I did read a review of it on Toughpigs. :halo:
Nah I don't feel that way. I don't mind being a little discrimating about some of the products if that's how I feel. :wink:

peyjenk

Reaction score
Nah I don't feel that way. I don't mind being a little discrimating about some of the products if that's how I feel. :wink:
Thanks. :flirt:

I don't really know how to explain it... it is just that after so many disappointments in the last few years, I don't run out and buy every Muppet thing that comes out anymore. And this CD is one of the things that I never got around to getting.

Also, I never saw it in any store, for whatever reason.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I have had the same experience, I tend to wait for reviews from other members or articles before I purchase (especially since things tend to be expensive).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I looked and looked for it and never found it i was preety mad about that. I know that with the Muppet movies that Diosny but out i was not really happy but i think i would have really liked this Cd.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I planned on getting it last year, but didn't. So I was going to try to get it this year, and after trying all the stores I know that sell CD's, I couldn't find it. Was it even available after last year? Did Disney put it in their ghoul guarded vault?

Seriously, I wanted to hear some different Christmas music this year. There's only so many covers of "Chestnuts roasting on an Open fire" I can take. And unfortunately they never made the Big Bird/ Chef one available.