Muppets win a Grammy for "Green and Red Christmas"

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I've just read the results of last nights Grammy awards and the Muppets won an award in the catagory Best Musical Album for Children with last years A Green and Red Christmas.

I wholeheartedly think that this was a well deserved win and hope it will show the execs at Disney that there alot of life left in the Muppets.:smile:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Muppets at the Grammys last night? During the pre-show, I could see Kermit and PePe interviewing people. I wonder what, if anything, they are planning to do with those clips? muppets.com?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I could see it all going to Muppets.com, which is awesome! I love all the new little videos they have going on there.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:smile: People seem to want their Muppet fix! :concern:
:rolleyes:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
all this means is more good Cd's to come from the Muppets!
Disney will see that buying the Muppets will really be great for both partys. Who Recvied the Award for the Muppets? that would be a cool video to put on youtube.

anytimepally

Reaction score
all this means is more good Cd's to come from the Muppets!
Disney will see that buying the Muppets will really be great for both partys. Who Recvied the Award for the Muppets? that would be a cool video to put on youtube.
Best Musical Album for Children isn't usually one of the ones they give out during the main ceremony, so my guess it no one recieved it :shifty:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
To everyone involved in that album: Congrats for the Grammy! The album is great; I have it, I love it, and you deserve the recognition for it!

...Wait, Kermit and Pepe were in the pre-show? We didn't see that in Canada! :frown: I hope the clips will be put on Muppets.com.

(Oh wait, too bad Canadians can't see that either. :rolleyes: )

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Who Recvied the Award for the Muppets? that would be a cool video to put on youtube.
The Grammy was awarded to Ted Kryczko and Ed Mitchell (the album producers), but the "Best Musical Album for Children" category was not presented as part of the televised ceremony.