Short Lived Muppets

CBPuppets

Reaction score
What muppet Characters would you consider to be short lived on televison. maybe I mean Lifespan? just Kidding, but seriously I mean what Muppet caracter had a short limited appearence on Television?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What muppet Characters would you consider to be short lived on televison. maybe I mean Lifespan? just Kidding, but seriously I mean what Muppet caracter had a short limited appearence on Television?
A lot of characters. Among them Fleet Scribbler, J.P. Grosse, Gladys, Hilda, The Gogolala Jubilee Jugband, and Gaffer.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Poor Hilda the Wardrobe Lady... I liked her a lot. Also, Uncle Deadly didn't nearly get enough screen time. Plly Lobster, Clueless Morgan, Zippity Zap... there are a whole lot.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I loved the minor guys like the Afghan Hound, Gorgon Heap, Various Frackles and the Hippocritic Oaf.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Angus McGonagle, the Gargling Argyle Gargoyle.

Although he was only a one-shot joke character and if he had stuck around, it would have been pretty pointless. I just like typing his name.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Digit, Leon, Hilda, Mildred, allot of muppet monsters, Uncle Deadly, Thog, Beautiful Day monster, Bean Bunny