Help Me remember which episode had my favorite skit w/Sam the Eagle

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
There actually is a song on an episode of my season 2 set, where three Whatnot ladies sing some song or other and Crazy Harry keeps causing explosions at some point or other. I can't recall who the guest star was at the moment, but does it help you at all?

Beauregard

Reaction score
There was one where Dr Teeth, etc, were playing a classical tune and Crazy Harry blew stuff up behind them...

David French

Reaction score
There actually is a song on an episode of my season 2 set, where three Whatnot ladies sing some song or other and Crazy Harry keeps causing explosions at some point or other. I can't recall who the guest star was at the moment, but does it help you at all?
That was "Chanson D'Amore" from the Rich Little episode. Louise Gold provides the vocals of the three Whatnots in question.

David French

Reaction score
Thinking about this some more, it could be that the original poster is thinking of the "Comedy Tonight" number from the Joel Grey episode.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hmm. Maybe.
That of course would be on the season 1 release set.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I seem to be thinking of something more instrumental(no vocals)
like Da,da-da, da, da-da (boom boom)

hwashu

Reaction score
Getting Closer to the Answer

Thinking about this some more, it could be that the original poster is thinking of the "Comedy Tonight" number from the Joel Grey episode.
I think this clue about the song, "Comedy Tonight" might be within ballpark. This is because I keep thinking that the song is the one sung at the end of Mel Brooks "History of the World Part I". Unfortunately, I do not have the Muppet Show Season 1 DVDs.

Can anyone verify this for me? Does Season 1 Episode 3 with Joel Grey have the sketch where the muppets sing "Comedy Tonight" while they are getting blown up? Maybe by Crazy Harry?

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I know I'm probably wrong, considering that it isn't the Muppet Show, but this reminds me of Muppet Vision 3-D, durring the finale. There were lots of explosions and Sam was there.