MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, I think that is silly..For one, if they are able to be played with they can do much more than just collect dust and be looked at :excited:. I love posing my toys for pictures when they are movable :excited:
Same. It makes them more realistic and fun or something.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Personally, I think it's silly that anyone would think negatively (hence the fear of some people admitting their joy of collecting whatever) about anyone who collects toys of any kind.
Oh I agree, and I would love to get the fraggle dolls. I can't decide which, so I'd collect all of them. :excited: I have been collecting teddy bears since I was 17, which is 20 years! I have over 800 bears, some handmade, some bought. My husband collects chemistry sets from Kosmos and he has over 50 of them. He's also a PhD chemist, so I have no worries about him doing a Muppet Labs experiment. I did give him a Weta Honeydew figure for his birthday, though.

Toy collecting, is fine for me, and we even have teddy bear coffee mugs here. I know of people who have larger teddy bear collections here than we do, but still I have contemplated sending pictures of ours to a national Teddy Bear Makers magazine to see if they want to do an article about us. Who knows, maybe one day I will.

Here's hoping when the movie starts getting promoted, we can get the fraggle dolls over here.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh I agree, and I would love to get the fraggle dolls. I can't decide which, so I'd collect all of them. :excited: I have been collecting teddy bears since I was 17, which is 20 years! I have over 800 bears, some handmade, some bought. My husband collects chemistry sets from Kosmos and he has over 50 of them. He's also a PhD chemist, so I have no worries about him doing a Muppet Labs experiment. I did give him a Weta Honeydew figure for his birthday, though.

Toy collecting, is fine for me, and we even have teddy bear coffee mugs here. I know of people who have larger teddy bear collections here than we do, but still I have contemplated sending pictures of ours to a national Teddy Bear Makers magazine to see if they want to do an article about us. Who knows, maybe one day I will.

Here's hoping when the movie starts getting promoted, we can get the fraggle dolls over here.
I would think you would already have them there..it just seems like Germany would be well connected to those sort of things..at least the fraggle toys (But then I collect My Little Pony, and some of the rarest ponies can be found at yale sales (carboot sales?) there so maybe I have too high hopes:coy:):concern:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I checked at Amazon.de under fraggles and didn't really find too terribly much. I also checked on ebay.de and nada. I will keep looking around. If not, I will ask my friends in the States and Canada to help me. :smile: