MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
not including the Jim Henson Hour or Muppets@WDW(dog pound scene) the only time you see Creature Shop characters with Muppets.
Well, Fraggle Rock's Gunge (of Philo and Gunge) made multiple appearances alongside the creatures on "Dinosaurs", albeit with different eyes. :coy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Semi-related topic... what evcer happened to the other Vynal blind box figures based on Jim henson's early sketches? Did anything ever come out of that?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Same company. Those figures are still around. Link is somewhere...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
oopsie nevermind I thought the images I posted where new but they where of old pvcs sorry :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
Nice, yeah seems to be oversized. The Doozer looks similar to the Tomy wind up ones.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Nice, yeah seems to be oversized. The Doozer looks similar to the Tomy wind up ones.
Yeah thats what I post lastnight by mistake thinking it was the new ones but this one here shown at toyfair is new.
It looks nice buy I agree with you guys, I'm hoping it's a 2-up prototype.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The doozer's hands and arm position are bugging me. It does appear that his arms are articulated, but this prototype is stiff looking and the hands don't look like they're planning on getting any workin' done. Very un-doozer-like behavior. :busy:

I still hope they rethink the blind boxing. After hearing that NECA has announced an actual standard priced and carded Dark Crystal Skeksis figure based on the film puppet I don't really feel like giving MINDstyle my fan dollar. Their practices of being either over-priced or blind-boxed seem underhanded to me. If NECA can come out with Jareth, Hoggle and Skeksis figures and legitimately stock them at toy stores, then why isn't MINDstyle doing so?

Their doozer is nice - nothing I haven't seen before. I'm really holding back until seeing the actual Fraggle assortment. Letter inclusion for the figures is weird, but Trash Heap inclusion is very cool. I still can't tell if they're the right company for the Fraggle license. I hope so. :smirk: :coy: