Gonzo puppet

stacymbrown2002

Reaction score
My 4 1/2 year-old son has been begging me to get him a Gonzo hand puppet. Does anyone know if one exists and if so, where I can get one?

Thanks.

Stacy

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The answer (aside from that grossly overpriced black market auction) is that I don't believe there's a Gonzo "puppet" out there. There have been plush dolls of different sizes, styles, materials and assortments, but sadly no "puppets" aside from a tiny rubber Muppet Christmas Carol finger puppet that was part of some kid's meal toy promotion.

Check ebay for Muppet Gonzo...:concern:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
He does have some spiffy duds, but why does the puppet look wet in those photos? Or do I not wanna know? He he. :concern: :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
I don't like the likeness, but yeah the clothes are great, lol. I don't think i've ever seen a Gonzo "puppet/plush" likeness thats ever come close to the real thing.

I thought there were handpuppets back in the 70's, i cant remember. Maybe check the collectibles section.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Dakin made a hand puppet in the 80's.He wasnt wearing clothes.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ooops!

Just looked one up on Ebay. Stacy, if you still want a Gonzo puppet, this is the one they're talking about. :concern:

As Gonzo plush/puppet likeness goes it's okay. They don't seem to make a fantastic likeness of him. But hey, it's him!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'll take the fake puppet of Gonzo (if the maker sends me one for fun).

I have the old 80's naked puppet. Mine looks slightly different.