TMTM: Kermit's Accident

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...I confess I am a little squirmy when it comes to Kermit, although I loved his attempts to get free in TMM. "Well, I got us this far didn't I?" "First, I'll pull free."

I think I would very be squeamish at any violence befalling Piggy also, luckily she can usually look after herself, although she is SO broken when thrown into jail in GMC...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
On a related note, does anyone else get confused when Kermit works for Ocean Breeze soap? Because I'm so used to Steve Whitmire's Kermit now, I get totally disoriented when I hear both Jim's frog voice and Steve's frog voice at the same time. It's always bothered me and I recently pinned it down to that.
Yes! Oh my gosh! I have to be looking at the screen the WHOLE time during those scenes, because if I don't I get confused about which frog is which. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes! Oh my gosh! I have to be looking at the screen the WHOLE time during those scenes, because if I don't I get confused about which frog is which. :stick_out_tongue:
*blinks* I hadn't actually noticed this before...*rushes to windowsill for nearby copy of MTM* Does anybody mind if I just watch the whole thing rather than skipping to that scene to double-check my frog audible abilities?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Lol, you do that Beau and let us know. It's always sort of boggled my mind and I just recently figure out that that's why! It's really very funny if you listen for it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have always loved that the frogs all have a very distinctive 'frog-like' quality to their voices. Oddly, Robin doesn't have this quality.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I have always loved that the frogs all have a very distinctive 'frog-like' quality to their voices. Oddly, Robin doesn't have this quality.
I think Robin's voice still fits, though, cause he's not even a teenager yet. Maybe when he gets older he'll start sounding froggy. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*would love to see that!*

Robin's voice is the cutest thing ever found halfway up a flight of steps!