Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yea awesome! I love DeDeDe on the cartoon, LOL! Reminds me of that letter D song that Erine sang, LOL!:big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What other characters (not already in Melee) are you guys anticipating to be playable on Brawl? :confused:

I don't really have any idea who else they could include... maybe Walugi and Birdo.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
What other characters (not already in Melee) are you guys anticipating to be playable on Brawl? :confused:

I don't really have any idea who else they could include... maybe Walugi and Birdo.
Those are some cool choices! :big_grin: I'd like at least some more WarioWare characters in the game, like maybe Mona, Jimmy T, or Dribble and Spitz.

rexcrk

Reaction score
It would be fantastic if ToeJam and/or Earl were in the game, they could use presents or Funk-Fu to attack.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
IMO, just as long as they get someone other than the 4Kids bastardization (the emotionless Jason Griffith) to voice the beloved blue blur during the talking sequences...either Jaleel "Urkel" White--SatAM & the other two original American Sonic cartoons--or Ryan Drummond--post-Sonic Adventure games--it's all good.

rexcrk

Reaction score
^^^ I agree!

I mean, I have nothing personal against the guy that does Sonic's voice now, but I just really REALLY hate it when they switch casts.

And maybe it wouldn't have been SO bad if they didn't do it just to match it up with that AWFUL Sonic X show >_<

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But knowing companies now and that most Sonic fans are now younger than ever before (because we older fans respect the original version [the one inspired by the Genesis that spawned into the hit cartoons and eventually jumped into the early comics: Jaleel mainly, followed by Ryan] and not the ruined-to-**** manwhore version of the current comics or the horribly-voiced butchered-anime version of Sonic X & the current games), I won't be surprised if Griffith does the voice of our slowly-declining blue blur.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Do you think anyone else from the Sonic franchise will make any sort of appearance in Brawl? It seems kinda lame just to have Sonic when they have such a wealth of characters to choose from.

And something that I was thinking about. Since we now have the Pokemon Trainer character, do you think maybe there will be different variations of the character with different Pokemon? For example, there could be a Johto version, a Hoenn version, and a Sinnoh version. I dunno, just thought it would be a cool way to incorporate more characters.