A Jim Henson Photo Question

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I am in the process of getting artwork for the walls of my new apartment. I already own the Apple "Think Different" poster with Jim and Kermit :smile: and want another Muppet related piece to go with it.

I know there is a black & white picture of Jim sitting in front of a window in silhouette. I believe he is holdiing a puppet of Bert :frown: . Does anyone recall this photo and whether or not it comes in a print or poster?

I would really appreciate any help that can be given!

THANKS! :halo:

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
I am in the process of getting artwork for the walls of my new apartment. I already own the Apple "Think Different" poster with Jim and Kermit :smile: and want another Muppet related piece to go with it.

I know there is a black & white picture of Jim sitting in front of a window in silhouette. I believe he is holdiing a puppet of Bert :frown: . Does anyone recall this photo and whether or not it comes in a print or poster?

I would really appreciate any help that can be given!

THANKS! :halo:
Check e-Bay. I have seen it in photo form there in the past. I can't remember if I have seen it as a poster. Be sure to check to see who Jim is holding in the picture. When the USPS released the Muppet stamps in '05, they revamped the picture & put Kermit in it instead of Bert. I was so disappointed when they did that. There was really no reason for that. Here is the link if you want to see...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2005/041105.shtml