NEW mens KERMIT t-shirt @ Kmart

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey MC friends,

I was just at Kmart tonight and i was walkin in the mens clothing part of the store and on there T-shirt wall thay have a NEW Muppets Kermit the Frog green t-shirt! only $9.99, i quickly grabed the LAST "m" size shirt. so, IF you have a Kmart store near by, go check it out :smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
yeah saw them both today don;t care for the animal one I like the Kermit one it's ok but I really do miss them using images of real muppets. I don't really care for all these cartoons.
Sadly though I passed on this new Kermit shirt because for whatever reason the smallest size in any shirt at K-Mart is a Medium....and I'm a small fella...

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
I went to my only local K-Mart yesterday and was able to find the Kermit shirt afting going through a pile of random T-Shirts, the good news is they were on sale for $6.99 - not bad for a new Muppet shirt. I didn't find the Animal though.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I went to my only local K-Mart yesterday and was able to find the Kermit shirt afting going through a pile of random T-Shirts, the good news is they were on sale for $6.99 - not bad for a new Muppet shirt. I didn't find the Animal though.
what part of pa are you in? I'm in pittsburgh,p.a. right now and the k-mart in monroeville has quite a few of both shirts.
Just thought I'd let you know :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Not only is there a NEW Kermit :smile: t-shirt at K-Mart, but there also is a NEW :halo: Animal t-shirt. In my opinion, which is indeed a humble one, they actually look pretty good too!

My brother works at K-Mart and picked both of them up for me. They're $9.99each.

Here's what they look like:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/mdm92278/DSC01114.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/mdm92278/DSC01115.jpg

yeep thats the kermit shirt i bought! I didnt see the Animal one tho, is it a girls shirt? it sorta looks like one to me... infact i have my kermie shirt on again right now! hehe :flirt:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
yeep thats the kermit shirt i bought! I didnt see the Animal one tho, is it a girls shirt? it sorta looks like one to me... infact i have my kermie shirt on again right now! hehe :flirt:
No both shirts are in the men's department.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Heck, I'd wear a girl's shirt (that looked like that). But I'm special that way. :flirt:

Are these available online? :confused: There aren't any K-Marts in city limits (non-driving distance).

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Heck, I'd wear a girl's shirt (that looked like that). But I'm special that way. :flirt:

Are these available online? :confused: There aren't any K-Marts in city limits (non-driving distance).
nope i havent seen em on Kmart.com there Frogboy... MAYBE eBay will? :smirk:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score

Yeah I wear the girls ones also I'm a skinny enough guy that womens shirts fit me heheh I tend to like the girls designs better anyways...:big_grin: