Have the Muppets covered "Anything Goes"?

SillyRed

Reaction score
I saw Jewel perform this song on Soundstage, and thought they might have. Have they sang it?

SillyRed

Reaction score
Ok, so they didn't sing that on The Muppet Show. Did they sing that on any Muppet programs?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Sort of...
Muppet Wiki says that one of the Monsterpiece Theater sketches was a musical parodical performance of Anybody's Nose, sung by an unnamed AM monster voiced by Louise Gold.
Hope this helps.

anytimepally

Reaction score
That clip was on youtube a little while ago.. I don't know if it's still there or not

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Yes... Sort of...
Muppet Wiki says that one of the Monsterpiece Theater sketches was a musical parodical performance of Anybody's Nose, sung by an unnamed AM monster voiced by Louise Gold.
Hope this helps.
The Muppet's own Mermanesque brassey belter probably puppeteered it too. She also did Miss Ethel Mermaid singing "I Get A Kick Out Of U" on Sesame Street. On the latter she managed to end up creating a character that was a sort of cross between Ethel Merman and a certain contemporary British singer-actress (who has also played Reno Sweeney).

In addtion as a singer in her own right (outside of The Muppets), she has sung on a proper studio cast album recording of the score that musical, the one that JAY/TER EVENTUALLY released on their Music Theatre Hour label.