Info wanted on Muppet figures

muppetperson

Reaction score
The other day I bought six 5" resin Muppet sculptures from of all places, Warner Bros Studio Store here in australia.There was also a seventh sculpture of Miss Piggy by herself, but I didnt buy that one.Now I am interested to know who made them and if seven was the set? They only came in a foam box that was inside a plain brown box with writing on it, but it only gave an item number and name, quantity 1, and copyright disney.All what is on the figures themselves is MHC(muppets Holding Company).
Anybody know about these?

tomahawk

Reaction score
I don't know. Just a guess, but maybe they were/are to be a set like the Muppet 3D figures.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Dont think so, they arent wearing the clothes from Muppets 3D.Gonzo is in his classic red suit.In fact, he has the pose from the Magnet image that says something like You are asking the Wrong guy.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Not from Muppet 3D, but like that set where they are sold together in one package. Disney had another one online for awhile.

muppetperson

Reaction score
These are individually boxed and have item numbers per box.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
what the heck are Disney owned stuff doing in a Waner Bros. Store? :confused: just wondering thats all... :concern:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey btw, MuppetPerson, could you pick me up some of these? do u have paypal account? we could work somthin out im sure! :smirk:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Multi character store

what the heck are Disney owned stuff doing in a Waner Bros. Store? :confused: just wondering thats all... :concern:
Warner Bros Studio Store over here sell all sorts of licensed characters, like The Simpsons,Garfield,etc, along with the Warner Bros characters.

muppetperson

Reaction score
hey btw, MuppetPerson, could you pick me up some of these? do u have paypal account? we could work somthin out im sure! :smirk:
They only had one set.I have since found out that Statler & Waldorf were also made(Thanks, Travis) and that they have been licensed from the UK and not available in the States.