Leon Appreciation Thread

ploobis

Reaction score
I like all the muppets but I just happen to think that Leon would have been a better choice character to host muppets tonight...he's allot more visually apealing than clifford is as well as heck of allot more muppety and funny. Hence why he's in my icon next to my name. Look how well he interected with Kermit.
Ya know who els could have made a better choice to host Muppets Tonight?

Gonzo & Rizzo, Just like in "The Best Of Muppets Tonight" episode. But thats only if they were never gonna think of Clifford being the host. I mean Gonzo & Rizzo were popular in "The Muppet Christmas Carol", "Muppet Classic Theater" and "Muppet Treasure Island". What do you think?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Ya know who els could have made a better choice to host Muppets Tonight?

Gonzo & Rizzo, Just like in "The Best Of Muppets Tonight" episode. But thats only if they were never gonna think of Clifford being the host. I mean Gonzo & Rizzo were popular in "The Muppet Christmas Carol", "Muppet Classic Theater" and "Muppet Treasure Island". What do you think?
I think thats fine but at the time would have been a bit of an overtkill.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I loved Leon and though he was a grate addition to the Muppet's! Would love to see more of him! It seems he had a bigger part on TJHH then Clifford did.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I really thought Leon was a great addition for TJHH. He kind of reminded me in his additude of Pepe.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh yes, both Leon and Digit have grown on me through what I have seen of TJHH.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Wish fans would use him more in the fan fics... Lots of potenal.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have used him in a lot of my fan fics, though often for occassional one-liners.