Leon Appreciation Thread

ploobis

Reaction score
Who here loves the character Leon from The Jim Henson Hour?

He was one of my favorite Muppets from The Jim Henson Hour. I really wish that they did more things with Leon! The only other thing Leon did besides The Jim Henson Hour was the "Cliff's Nightmare" episode of The Cosby Show.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Leon and Kevin where the coolest pair of Puppet/Preformer. I like how he was more perverted than the other Muppets, Bikini shows for the win, yall. He even stole a Chicken's bikini in the Sweet Vacation video.

Sad how he's rarely used. He looked like he could fit with the Dinosaur's cast though.

ploobis

Reaction score
Leon could have fit with the Muppet gang just like Clifford and Bean Bunny did!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I agree and I would much rather have Leon and digit rather than say clifford any day.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
read my thoughts in the clifford appreciation thread. Leon would have made a much better hoast for muppets tonight in my opinion the charcter is witty, adult, and very interesting reptile muppet.
I also think Digit should have been placed as the controll room operator.
It's like the jim henson hour never existed and I hate that.

ploobis

Reaction score
There should be a New Muppet Series where we get to see all characters from The Muppet Show, The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight them everybody would be happy!

:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I like Leon better than Clifford. I wonder why he wasn't at least used for a little while longer after The Jim Henson Hour ended? It would have been great for Kevin Clash to have two lasting non-Sesame Street characters. Leon should have been in The Muppets at Walt Disney World and The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. And Muppet Beach Party and Kermit Unpigged. And Muppet Sing-Along: It's Not Easy Being Green.

ploobis

Reaction score
I like Leon better than Clifford. I wonder why he wasn't at least used for a little while longer after The Jim Henson Hour ended? It would have been great for Kevin Clash to have two lasting non-Sesame Street characters. Leon should have been in The Muppets at Walt Disney World and The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. And Muppet Beach Party and Kermit Unpigged. And Muppet Sing-Along: It's Not Easy Being Green.
I definitely agree with you that Leon should have been in all thoes Muppet things you mentioned but I'm saying that I like both Leon and Clifford and all the rest of The Muppet Gang equally!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I like all the muppets but I just happen to think that Leon would have been a better choice character to host muppets tonight...he's allot more visually apealing than clifford is as well as heck of allot more muppety and funny. Hence why he's in my icon next to my name. Look how well he interected with Kermit.