For the first four weeks of high school, I was still in public school, and during that time, one of the subjects I ended up taking was Psychology/Socialogy; I vaguely remember from what all I read, but I DO remember at one point, there was a brief thing about dreams that said "both our wishes and our fears appear in our dreams". I'm sure after I left they delved deeper into the subject of dreams, but that's all I remember.
Now for me, OCCASIONALLY I'll dream about my wishes (becoming a Muppeteer for Sesame Street, meeting Kathy, those sorts of things), and OCCASIONALLY I'll dream about things I fear (computer crashes, computer viruses, something bad happening to Tommie, yada yada yada). But those are only on occasions, at least once a month at best; other than that most of my dreams are literally undescribable they are just so WEIRD! I can't begin to describe how weird they are, it's almost as if once I go to sleep I enter another dimension where nothing makes sense, almost like a Sid and Marty Krofft world. Last night I had about five dreams after another, I remember at one point I was dreaming I was in a public restroom throwing up steaks, then next thing I know I'm in the middle of a huge, dark bedroom eating a bag of chips in the middle of the night. At another point it was almost as if I were simply walking in a dark void of nothingness while I had the impression that something was after me.
So I'm wondering, who here knows anything about dreams? Is it normal to have abnormal dreams on a nightly basis? Could they mean anything? I'm a crazy? Yes I am, but that's besides the point...
Now for me, OCCASIONALLY I'll dream about my wishes (becoming a Muppeteer for Sesame Street, meeting Kathy, those sorts of things), and OCCASIONALLY I'll dream about things I fear (computer crashes, computer viruses, something bad happening to Tommie, yada yada yada). But those are only on occasions, at least once a month at best; other than that most of my dreams are literally undescribable they are just so WEIRD! I can't begin to describe how weird they are, it's almost as if once I go to sleep I enter another dimension where nothing makes sense, almost like a Sid and Marty Krofft world. Last night I had about five dreams after another, I remember at one point I was dreaming I was in a public restroom throwing up steaks, then next thing I know I'm in the middle of a huge, dark bedroom eating a bag of chips in the middle of the night. At another point it was almost as if I were simply walking in a dark void of nothingness while I had the impression that something was after me.
So I'm wondering, who here knows anything about dreams? Is it normal to have abnormal dreams on a nightly basis? Could they mean anything? I'm a crazy? Yes I am, but that's besides the point...
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
Thankfully it was prevented...now how to stop that OTHER dream. O__o
Like I had nightmares many times that I was to be assasinated in Las Vegas but it never happened.