muppets song?

jastrckl

Reaction score
I think it was in the muppets movie, I can't remember. There was a catchy instrumental on an electric keyboard, had kind of a techno feel to it. Does anyone know the title/artist of this song? Thanks,

-Josh

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
I think it was in the muppets movie, I can't remember. There was a catchy instrumental on an electric keyboard, had kind of a techno feel to it. Does anyone know the title/artist of this song? Thanks,

-Josh
could be a pile of songs i guess, have you tried can you picture that? by the electric mayhem? :sleep:
http://www.mystacor.com/muppet_musique/tmm/tmm.html

if you select can you picture that, and try that one, otherwise, just rumage and you should find it:smirk:

anytimepally

Reaction score
There were lots of instrumentals in The Great Muppet Caper.. maybe it was one of those?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
It also could have been "Nap Time" from The Muppets Wizard of Oz.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well it wasn't instrumental, but it did have a long instrumental bridge-type part to it. Could it have been the Magic Store?
:smile:

Kate

jastrckl

Reaction score
AHAH! part of it was in that bridge in the magic store, towards the beginning of it. When I heard it, it was on its own though. Starts at about 1:10 into the song, switches to flute it sounds like at about 1:40. Was this ever a song on its own, or do I just remember this bridge?