Muppet Show with Connie Stephens

muppet baby

Reaction score
i just got though watching the season 1 episode with Connie Stephens , i really love it and the likeness that they gave here at the end that was so cute when it started chasing her off the stage .

I really loved it when she danced with Bert in the tuxedo that was so great .

that was really great .

One of my favorite Muppet show episodes this is my all time favorite show next to Dr Quinn Medican woman .
:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
i just got though watching the season 1 episode with Connie Stephens , i really love it and the likeness that they gave here at the end that was so cute when it started chasing her off the stage .

I really loved it when she danced with Bert in the tuxedo that was so great .

that was really great .

One of my favorite Muppet show episodes this is my all time favorite show next to Dr Quinn Medican woman .
:smile:
This is one of my favorite Muppet episodes too! There's so much great stuff in it!

Kermit and Lydia the Tattooed Lady
The Swedish Chef w/meatballs
Sax & Violence - Mahna Mahna annoying Zoot:big_grin:

And of course, Bert and Ernie!

I love how Bert is nervous at first. Ernie is completely relaxed, but poor Bert has stage fright...until Connie appears, and he magically turns into a dashing song and dance man.

muppet baby

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite Muppet episodes too! There's so much great stuff in it!

Kermit and Lydia the Tattooed Lady
The Swedish Chef w/meatballs
Sax & Violence - Mahna Mahna annoying Zoot:big_grin:

And of course, Bert and Ernie!

I love how Bert is nervous at first. Ernie is completely relaxed, but poor Bert has stage fright...until Connie appears, and he magically turns into a dashing song and dance man.
oh yes kermit and lyidia the tattooed lady .
That is one of my all time faverite muppet skits oh my goodness that was one of the first ones that i had ever seen .
i am so glad that you like as much as i do he he he :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
oh yes kermit and lyidia the tattooed lady .
That is one of my all time faverite muppet skits oh my goodness that was one of the first ones that i had ever seen .
i am so glad that you like as much as i do he he he :smile:
And then, of course, after the number, a jealous Piggy smacks poor Kermie!:mad:

muppet baby

Reaction score
And then, of course, after the number, a jealous Piggy smacks poor Kermie!:mad:
oh yes winslow leach , i love that when piggy smacks kermit because of how jelouse she is that is soooooooooo funny.

i also love about gonzo and the teddy bear that is great to and poor fozzie he thinks that they do not want him there at the show that is cute but kind of sad also . :stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
oh yes winslow leach , i love that when piggy smacks kermit because of how jelouse she is that is soooooooooo funny.

i also love about gonzo and the teddy bear that is great to and poor fozzie he thinks that they do not want him there at the show that is cute but kind of sad also . :stick_out_tongue: :smile:
Yeah, Fozzie thinks he's the "old bear" that should get thrown out!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I like the Connie Stephens one too (and Dr. Quinn, I remember that show lol). Especially Bert's moment, "Once you have found her, never let her go." ::swoon:: hehe

ploobis

Reaction score
I love Floyd's version of Ain't Misbehavin' in that episode! :sing:

That episode also has one of the rare moments in At The Dance where we see Dr. Teeth dancing with Mildred. :big_grin:

And the Sax & Violence skit with Zoot & Mahna Mahna is a PURE CLASSIC! :cool: