Muppet Christmas Carol Lyrics

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been answeared but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find the lyrics for ' The Muppets Christmas Carol ' I have looked on severial lyric searchs but came up with nothing. :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, I can't think of anything off the top of my head but if you have the DVD you can always watch it with the subtitles on :smile:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been answeared but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find the lyrics for ' The Muppets Christmas Carol ' I have looked on severial lyric searchs but came up with nothing. :smile:
hehehe i thought all fans knew these lyrics instinctively....i do, but then, im sad like that :crazy: - i tell ya one thing- youve not lived, until, you hang about with hardcore metallers ( i am also one) ,and your mate, a 6 ft 2 bloke, long black hair, metallica tshirt, piercings and tattoos, with a face that you would NOT messs with, all of a sudden, starts singing along, WORD FOR WORD, with a stupid grin on his face.....aw man, it was amazing. :smile: