The Extremes

ploobis

Reaction score
Who here loves The EXTREMES from The Jim Henson Hour?

I love those guys! I love the idea of characters who act so crazy that they sing these songs while screaming and acting so exrtemely wild and crazy!

I love there versions of the songs "Neutron Dance" and "Maneater"!

I really whish I could see those on Youtube or something. :rolleyes:

P.S.

They really should have done more songs!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They also made a few brief appearances on Muppets Tonight (and one of them appeared in a TGIF bumper promoting Muppets Tonight).

ploobis

Reaction score
They also made a few brief appearances on Muppets Tonight (and one of them appeared in a TGIF bumper promoting Muppets Tonight).
Yeah thats true, They were on Muppets Tonight but they should have done more songs as a group like they did on The Jim Henson Hour.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Who here loves The EXTREMES from The Jim Henson Hour?

I love those guys! I love the idea of characters who act so crazy that they sing these songs while screaming and acting so exrtemely wild and crazy!

I love there versions of the songs "Neutron Dance" and "Maneater"!

I really whish I could see those on Youtube or something. :rolleyes:

P.S.

They really should have done more songs!
Me in fact when palisades wa shaving the pack in contest I as the one trying to get them made into figures I even sculpted my own purple exreme but never did the others perhaps I should.
I really do love them they where some of my favorite new muppets I really did love everything about the jim henson hour hence why my name is just that hehe.
I may be able to get some clips from the jim henon hour on you tube if you guys like they wont be great but perhaps soon I can I'd have to hold my recorder up to the tv to do it though cause I dont have any way of converting my old vhs onto the computer.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I may be able to get some clips from the jim henon hour on you tube if you guys like they wont be great but perhaps soon I can I'd have to hold my recorder up to the tv to do it though cause I dont have any way of converting my old vhs onto the computer.
Some clips have been uploaded on You Tube, though I don't know if they still are. Two clips from the "Garbage" episode ("I Love Trash" and the nature skit with a racoon and a bear observing a human family) have been on there a long time ago. A clip from the pitch tape was also on there once.

ploobis

Reaction score
Some clips have been uploaded on You Tube, though I don't know if they still are. Two clips from the "Garbage" episode ("I Love Trash" and the nature skit with a racoon and a bear observing a human family) have been on there a long time ago. A clip from the pitch tape was also on there once.
I want to see the EXTREMES on Youtube!