The Muppet Show on a pirate ship

peyjenk

Reaction score
Hey, I found a clip on YouTube of The Muppet Show, where the Muppet Theatre was transformed into a pirate ship, and I was wondering what season it was from and who guest-starred on that ep.

Thanks!!! :flirt:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Hey, I found a clip on YouTube of The Muppet Show, where the Muppet Theatre was transformed into a pirate ship, and I was wondering what season it was from and who guest-starred on that ep.

Thanks!!! :flirt:
links please?:smile:

peyjenk

Reaction score
That clip makes it look extremely funny. I love the way the theatre "rolls" with the waves. :crazy:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Oh, duh.

Or, I guess I should say: WHAT? What kind of a Muppet fan are you that can't tell me the exact season and episode from that detailed description?!? :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMfY0Tc92zA
Well I was one that was born after the muppet show aired...they hardly played every episode or atleast that I was able to catch being like maybe 8 or maybe 10 when the reruns came on.
I was really more into ninja turtles at the time (still am).
But yeah I've never seen this episode yet.
My finger now points to Disney..*ahem*
EDIT: but WOA look at what I was missin! that was awsome!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I remember that episode, and it's my least favorite one of all of them. It was just unfunny all the way through.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I remember that episode, and it's my least favorite one of all of them. It was just unfunny all the way through.
Well when you haven't had any good muppet stuff for years and you haven't seen this stuff before it's pretty darn good.
Especially with the vast cast of characters something that is huge chunk of whats missing in todays muppets.