The luck 'o the Irish... Muppet style

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yeah, the other night I was flipping through the channels for somethin' to watch and "The Wonder Years" was on, and I went nuts. I was all like: "OMG! I L:flirt:VE this show!" And as I'm watching, I was thinking; "Was the acting always this bad?" I guess that's partially what they mean when they say "You can never go home."
I know what you mean. There are a lot of TV shows and movies that I absolutely loved as a kid. Now when I look at them I'm like, meh. What was all the fuss about?

But the classic Muppets are still as fresh and funny as they were back then. PLUS I get a lot of the jokes that went over my head when I saw 'em the first time around.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Yeah, the other night I was flipping through the channels for somethin' to watch and "The Wonder Years" was on, and I went nuts. I was all like: "OMG! I L:flirt:VE this show!" And as I'm watching, I was thinking; "Was the acting always this bad?" I guess that's partially what they mean when they say "You can never go home."
the acting WAS always that bad, but I'm not convinced it was accidental :smile: .. I still enjoy the show, though

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I like Feelings better, but this one is really cute. Especially when they all start crying! :smile: Poor Beaker :eek: