The luck 'o the Irish... Muppet style

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
This is, quite possibly, the funniest thing ever seen on television.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbuRA_D3KU
:halo: :eek:
That...was...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought nothing could top Beaker singing "Feelings," but I was wrong!!!!!!!

I love how they get all emotional towards the end...and of course, Beaker's dramatic, over-the-top singing!!!!!!!!!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
"Well, there goes another popuar expression down the drain!":big_grin:

anytimepally

Reaction score
on The Muppet CD-Rom: Muppets Inside, they were featured in a "name that tune" game and did bits of 14 or so songs.. they're hilarious! :eek:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This has always been one of my favorite TMS moments, but unlike Winslow Leach, "Feelings" is still the funniest, but not by much! :eek:

peyjenk

Reaction score
It is nigh on impossible for me to pick a favorite Muppet sketch, but this one comes pretty close. Every time I watch it, I fall apart again.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Isn't that so awesome though? Now that everything is coming out on DVD, I'm realizing that the shows I once adored really seem dated and aren't as "special" to me as they used to be. But the Muppets... well, they get me everytime. What great staying power they have.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Isn't that so awesome though? Now that everything is coming out on DVD, I'm realizing that the shows I once adored really seem dated and aren't as "special" to me as they used to be. But the Muppets... well, they get me everytime. What great staying power they have.
I know exactly the feeling and couldn't say it better.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah, the other night I was flipping through the channels for somethin' to watch and "The Wonder Years" was on, and I went nuts. I was all like: "OMG! I L:flirt:VE this show!" And as I'm watching, I was thinking; "Was the acting always this bad?" I guess that's partially what they mean when they say "You can never go home."

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
This has always been one of my favorite TMS moments, but unlike Winslow Leach, "Feelings" is still the funniest, but not by much! :eek:
Okay, I looked at "Feelings" again...I'll say for me, "Danny Boy" and "Feelings" are running neck and neck. I can't decide which one is funnier, so I'll say they're BOTH absolutely hysterical!