The most sensual moments in the Muppet Show.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Oh God, does anyone remember when Bunsen was rubbing the plate against his face? I forget what he said but I remember my Grandma walking in and asking what on Earth I was watching.

Nyperold

Reaction score
Yes! The All-Purpose Tenderizer! "Somebody" tenderized the table, but I think he did it inadvertantly with all his use of it on the other items.

But yeah, I remember what he said was kinda odd.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wow, Leslie Ann Warrens closing number was a lot better than I'd expected (and I already had high expectations for that number). That is also really good. I hope that it doesn't get cut from the third season DVD release.

Although somebody did explain what sensual means, it still seems confusing. One person said that sensual meant moments that were a bit sexy, but then some mentioned their favortie moments being some of the really sweet moments, with no sex appeal at all. If sensual means really sweet moments, then my favorites are Whenever I Call You Friend with Melissa Manchester, When I Grow Too Old to Dream with Linda Ronstadt, Happy Together with Florence Henderson, Close to You with Connie Stevens, The Wishing Song with Madeline Kahn, and A Sad Song with Paul Williams.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh God, does anyone remember when Bunsen was rubbing the plate against his face? I forget what he said but I remember my Grandma walking in and asking what on Earth I was watching.
He said "It sets me all a-quiver!" Lol That's funny about your Grandma's reaction!

Dictionary.com says sensual means, "arousing or exciting the senses or appetites." So it can be about soft sexuality, but it can also be about other things that make you passionate. Like eating food can also be a sensual experience.

wes

Reaction score
Has to Be Raquel Welch Dancing around with a spider in a slightly revealing costum, Some spider get all the fun!!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Rita Moreno singing Fever is up there

also, though, not sensual to me, Bert's senses were certainly aroused and excited by Connie Stevens.. I think it's as close as a muppet ever came to drooling :smile:

peyjenk

Reaction score
Pretty much everything Raquel Welch did makes the list for me. Even her reading Shakespeare was sexy!

Although, as an English major, I think most beautiful women reading Shakespeare are sexy.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Although, as an English major, I think most beautiful women reading Shakespeare are sexy.
I was not an English major, but I have performed Shakespeare (as Roderigo in a community theatre production of Othello), and I have to agree.. although I guess it depends which Shakespeare she's reading :stick_out_tongue: