How Long Did This Last?

JLG

Reaction score
Oh, actually, when I said "titles", I just meant "Sesame Street." Meaning that every episode from #1 to #925 had an animated opening that would present both the show's name and then the episode number, and then from #926 until #3980 there was just an episode number during the theme song, with no "Sesame Street" shown at all.

The actual individual titles I know nothing about. However, the name I have seen people give to #536 is "Another Quiet Day" or "A Quiet Day on Sesame Street". I think Boober Gorg calls it the first one. I don't know if these titles are in any way official, or just fan-given.

ISNorden

Reaction score
The actual individual titles I know nothing about. However, the name I have seen people give to #536 is "Another Quiet Day" or "A Quiet Day on Sesame Street". I think Boober Gorg calls it the first one. I don't know if these titles are in any way official, or just fan-given.
I remember reading online (possibly in the Muppet Wiki) that episodes didn't get individual titles until very recently--sometime after Season 30, although the exact year escapes my mind. If my source is right, then any earlier episode title is unofficial (and #536 is much, much earlier).