The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh that's okay, I get really psched over my fave bands, too, so no need fer apologies. :smile:
That's so cool that you have the sheet music for it. I recently found some sheet music of 'Stairway to Heaven', from the 70's, so being a big Zep fan I had to get it. XD
I love Sinergy's version of it! Well, I love Sinergy- full stop. They do a really good job, I know a lot of covers that just butcher a song. But I'd love to hear the CoB of it!
I also love Blondie, I wake up to Debbie Harry every morning (I have a Blondie poster in my room). That is so awesome that you like 'em too!
Awesomeness *Mental note:Buy more posters* My mum gave me all of her acoustic guitar songbooks from when she was a student, and one has some Led Zep. Sheet music, and a book with all the music for all of The Beatle's songs, with some LSD inspired artwork to go with.:sing:

Kiki

Reaction score
Awesomeness *Mental note:Buy more posters* My mum gave me all of her acoustic guitar songbooks from when she was a student, and one has some Led Zep. Sheet music, and a book with all the music for all of The Beatle's songs, with some LSD inspired artwork to go with.:sing:
LSD-inspired artwork, eh? Just like that rumour, how they said the song Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was a drug reference (Lennon claimed it was just a name made up by his son, but the song's still perty druggie all the same...). I must say though, I do love pschedelic artwork. :flirt: That is so cool that you have all your Mum's songbooks, too. If she's around the same age as my folks than the bands she has would be some goodies.
I love posters, but I have no room in my bedroom for anymore. I have band posters, old movie posters, adverts, random stuff... the list goes ON!

Listening to:

'Doctor my Eyes'
-Jackson Browne

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I love posters, but I have no room in my bedroom for anymore. I have band posters, old movie posters, adverts, random stuff... the list goes ON!
Lol, That reminds me. I was with some of my friends and one of them saw that the little advert-poster-thingys for Bakers Delight were loose,and so she grabbed the poster and pulled it out of the frame and stole it, and did it to like, 4 more and sold one to another one of my friends for $20 which he still owes her.:stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, That reminds me. I was with some of my friends and one of them saw that the little advert-poster-thingys for Bakers Delight were loose,and so she grabbed the poster and pulled it out of the frame and stole it, and did it to like, 4 more and sold one to another one of my friends for $20 which her still owes her.:stick_out_tongue:
HAHAHAHAHA! I'd so buy one off her. :big_grin: I have some old Chico roll adverts and some cigareete and whisky Chinese ones, too. But most of it is music on my walls.

'Too Fast For Love'
-Motely Crue
(/How/ did I get from Jackson Browne to Motley Crue?)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA! I'd so buy one off her. :big_grin: I have some old Chico roll adverts and some cigareete and whisky Chinese ones, too. But most of it is music on my walls.

'Too Fast For Love'
-Motely Crue
(/How/ did I get from Jackson Browne to Motley Crue?)
Lol I like Motley Crue. I want Nikki Sixx's book for Xmas. Also, you might want to edit your quote of me, as I realised I said "her still owes her" when I mean't to say "He still owes Her".

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol I like Motley Crue. I want Nikki Sixx's book for Xmas. Also, you might want to edit your quote of me, as I realised I said "her still owes her" when I mean't to say "He still owes Her".
Oh, okay. I can't now but that's cool, as long as you get me :smile:. Hey, do you mean 'The Heroin Diaries'? I've read it, borrowed it from a friend who's also a Motley Crue fan. It's really good. Crazy, but an entertaining read.

Kiki

Reaction score
LOVE T-Rex. I have the Electric Warrior poster up in my room. :big_grin:

"Rainbow Song"
-America.

Kiki

Reaction score
Mony Mony~Billy Idol (It's probably gonna be stuck in my head all day now. XPPP)
I quite like Billy Idol. :smile: Oh- and btw WhiteRabbit, I love the avatar... Goldie Hawn rocks!

Listening to:

'Diary'
-Bread.

I'm the only member online at the moment!
:eek: