Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
Rain on the Parade

I dont want to be the pessimist here but in all honesty i have been set on hopes of a Muppet Revival for a while now with no such luck....

Maybe it will happen, Chances in my mind are- SLIM :sympathy:

Marky

Reaction score
Why... the same thing that's happened to The Muppets.
Thanks Disney!

Yeah....

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why... the same thing that's happened to The Muppets.
Thanks Disney!

Yeah....
I really hate how you bash Disney and the Muppets! they are doing what they can LOOK OPEN your stuipd eyes! Take a good long hard look at the new Muppets.com you can tell there at least makeing a start. "Well there's no bears pigs or chickens" They feel they have to Re- intoruduce the Muppets. Right or wrong thats what they are doing and they seem to be doing it well. Stop it just freaking stop it

DISNEY IS AT LEAST TRYING CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT!

OR ARE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO WINES ABOUT THE MUPPETS 3 YEARS OLD.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I really hate how you bash Disney and the Muppets! they are doing what they can LOOK OPEN your stuipd eyes! Take a good long hard look at the new Muppets.com you can tell there at least makeing a start. "Well there's no bears pigs or chickens" They feel they have to Re- intoruduce the Muppets. Right or wrong thats what they are doing and they seem to be doing it well. Stop it just freaking stop it

DISNEY IS AT LEAST TRYING CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT!

OR ARE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO WINES ABOUT THE MUPPETS 3 YEARS OLD.
ummm I don't think that's really the right thing to be doing dwayne, even if what they did was uncalled for.
There are other ways to make people see things without name claling and yelling.:wisdom: :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
What happened to Muppets.com :confused: :eek:
For the record, the links at the beginning of this thread are a safer bet.

That said,:
I dont want to be the pessimist here but in all honesty i have been set on hopes of a Muppet Revival for a while now with no such luck....

Maybe it will happen, Chances in my mind are- SLIM
Can't believe I'm actually defending Disney now, but they're planning something, and the website is pretty much a sign they want to do something. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Muppet OZ was a huge step in the wrong direction. That movie set the Muppets back a few years, no doubt. And they've been very, very careful up to this point. Now we're seeing the beginnings of a real resurgence. Now that the writers have been back for almost a month, they'll be working harder than ever to try a new project out. And maybe they'll see it through this time.

Marky

Reaction score
Wow! That new Muppet site looks great!

Too bad that being Canadian (aka not American) excludes me from seeing ANY of its content.

:attitude:

Kermie fan

Reaction score
Hey! Does any one know if the Muppets will be teaching technology? Afterall, they're definitely in the right spot to do just that?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey! Does any one know if the Muppets will be teaching technology? Afterall, they're definitely in the right spot to do just that?
Hi Kermie Fan and welcome to the site. I thought i would try and answer your question from everything that we fans know so far.
Right now I think the Muppets are going through a phase of Re=introduction so to speak. What that means is they are trying to get the Muppets back to the way they where, like during the Muppet show. If your able to look at the new Muppets.com site you will see just that. They have a lot of videos of the Muppets just being themselfs, and not really trying to push anything, like a movie or a show or whatever. I think that the Videos are doing just what they are meaning to do, and that is showing people that the Muppets are making a comeback.
That all said, now we have wonderful news that there is a great new movie in the work. The movie is getting a lot of buzz because it has some very big name writers and such. So i really don't think that right now that is the way the Muppets are heading. With all the facts that are out right now I just don't see that happing any time real soon. Hope that helps, and what i did was just combined three threads in one post lol.