Did Weird Al ever appear on a Muppet thing?

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
I've been wondering this...
Weird Al on the Muppet show? Mupepts Tonight? Wouldn't he have been the perfect guest? Him and Gonzo could have been at each other's throat, trying to be the more weirder one.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Al has never done any sort of thing with the Muppets as far as I know unfortunately. He has been used by some fan fic writers as a guest star in TMS and MT outlines however.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
The dream lives on, though. Perhaps one day, in a perfect world...

goshposh

Reaction score
I think he was featured in an article in muppet magazine

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Man, thats a shame....... He could have been really funny on the Muppet Show, doing a polka or something, with Gonzo, Fozzie, Scooter, Rowlf, and Kermit singing back up.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
There was a thread here somewhere about who would have made a great Muppet Show guest, and Weird Al and Bill Cosby were hands down the most selected. I always thought he would have made the perfect fit.

Am I wrong or do I seem to remember Weird Al in Muppet Magazine?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder why Weird Al Yankovic hasn't appeared with the Muppets outside of Muppet Magazine. Do the people in charge of celebrities who appear with the Muppets dislike Al? Do they not know about Al? Does Al dislike the Muppets (though he has mentioned the Muppets a few times in his songs, though just because they are mentioned doesn't neccessarily mean that he is a fan of them)?