What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
uuuhhhmmm.... I just bought the muppets take manhattan last night on amazon, so I am waiting for that, and I am planning on buying the great muppet caper soon. why? because I can.:smile:

Btw: does anyone know if theres ia any difference between the great muppet caper kermit's 50th release and the original release?:smile:
Just the bonus stuff.

vaati64

Reaction score
Just the bonus stuff.

like what kind of bonus features? something that would make the original release better than the new release? or something?:confused:

oh, never mind. I didn't think to check muppet wiki until now! lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
uuuhhhmmm.... I just bought the muppets take manhattan last night on amazon, so I am waiting for that, and I am planning on buying the great muppet caper soon. why? because I can.:smile:
I have that movie and I think you have a choice to watch it in regular format or wide screen.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The Simpsons: The Complete Second Season
Reason: The only one I'm missing

vaati64

Reaction score
I have that movie and I think you have a choice to watch it in regular format or wide screen.

thanks Ilikemuppets!:smile: I may try to find the original version first. I checked the muppet wiki, and I guess the only differences are the muppetisms, or something like that.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The Simpsons: The Complete Second Season
Reason: The only one I'm missing
I also have all of the seasons released. I havn't decided if I want to continue.

I dont think I have bought any dvds recently, but we have rented them :batty:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
King of the Hill, Seasons 2 and 3, becasue I like King of the Hill.